Sunday, January 22, 2012

MY HOUSE...MY STYLE

This is a before (duirng building) and after of our front view into our home going into our living room.    This WHOLE house was done on a TIGHT budget and you will never believe the deals I found...


This is a before (during the building process) and after shot of our stairs going up and the front entry. 

Pillars that were a MUST for my front entry. 

So basically my husband and I saved and saved until it was possible to knock down our old house and build ourselves this lovely beauty.
NEVER in a million years did I realize the amount of work and decisions that go with building a house from scratch but also the amount of freedom to choose everything just how you like it. 
Luckily I was able to help monitor and do most of the fixtures shopping on my own which saved us TONS of money.
I cant express enough how many decisions that go into a house design.  If you are planning on building remember to BREATH..it will all work out, it just takes LOTS of work, research, shopping and TIME!




No comments:

Post a Comment