Monday, January 23, 2012

KIDS DIY BIRTHDAY PARTY

My son Mason wanted a Phineas and Ferb birthday party....if it was last summer it wouldn't have been hard to find TONS of decorations for it at the store...the problem was it was literally MONTHS after the show premiered which meant NO STORE BOUGHT DECORATIONS!!!

I came up with ways to make our own favors and decorations for a BACKYARD PHINEAS AND FERB BEACH PARTY...


For cut outs I simply used an old refrigerator box and painted them on and cut it all out.  I was shocked how easy it was to draw them and paint them...Took some time but was well worth it. 
We also painted and cut out a surf board and set up a cute photo-opp for kids to take pics with.

For party favors one of the things we did was wrap mini chocolate bars with Phineas and Ferb images I found online and printed out.  We also did the same thing for granola bars. 

The kids all LOVED the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment