Monday, January 23, 2012

AMAZING WALL DECALS

So when we moved into our house I was clueless what to do with all the empty walls.  I stumbled across a website with really cool wall decals.  THEN I saw on the website they did custom designs SERIOUSLY well priced!  I immediately ordered my first decal.  After getting it like 3 days later (SUPER FAST SHIPPING) I was hooked!
I ordered another decal and then another, and so forth. 
My husbands dad who is now confined to a wheel chair from MS, use to read him The Giving Tree every night.  In honor of him we had Mindy over at highstylewalldecals.com make us a LARGE Giving Tree decal that we hung in our 2 story entry.  All we did was send her a picture and the dimensions of our nook we wanted to put it in.  It came out perfect and he cried when he saw it...

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WEBSITE OUT THERE FOR WALL DECALS!!! 
AGAIN...highstylewalldecals.com 
MINDY IS AWESOME!
Here are the pics of the ones we did....


No comments:

Post a Comment